A Non-Local Field Theory Approach to Strong Interaction Dynamics
Part of the Few-Body Systems book series (FEWBODY, volume 8/1971)
Quantum electrodynamics is beset by some internal consistency problems, but otherwise it has been overwhelmingly successful within its domain of applicability.
KeywordsHomogeneous Space Minkowski Space Unitary Irreducible Representation Commutation Rule Causal Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. P. Wigner, Annals of Math., 40, No. 1 (1939).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Lurcat, Physics 1, 2 (1964) and 1, 95 (1964); A. Kihlberg, Arkiv Fysik 28, 121 (1964) and Nuovo Cimento 53A, 592 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Brink, Institute of Theoretical Physics (Göteborg) report.Google Scholar
- 4.G. Fuchs. Thesis, Faculté des Sciences d’Orsay, 1969, and Ecole Polytechnique preprint, March 1970.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Hepp, Théorie de la renormalisation, chapter VI, Springer-Verlag, 1969.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Kihlberg, Institute of Theoretical Physics (Göteborg) report 70–33.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971