Thermal Effects in Viscoplasticity
The basic object of the present paper is the description of the behaviour of an elastic/viscoplastic material during thermodynamic process within the framework of thermodynamics with internal state variables1.
KeywordsConstitutive Equation Internal State Deformation Gradient Thermodynamic Process Internal State Variable
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Noll, W.: A Mathematical Theory of the Mechanical Behavior of Continuous Media. Arch. Rati. Mech. Anal. 2, 117–226 1958.Google Scholar
- Truesdell, C., and W.Noll: The Non-Linear Field Theories of Mechanics. Encyclopedia of Physics, Vol. III/3. Berlin-Góttingen-Heidelberg: Springer, 1965.Google Scholar
- Olszak, W., and P. Perzyna: General Constitutive Equations for an Elastic/viscoplastic Material. Recent Progress in Applied Mechanics, p. 383–390. Stockholm: Almqvist and Wiksell, 1967.Google Scholar
- Perzyna, P.: On Thermodynamic Foundations of Viscoplasticity. Symposium on the Mechanical Behavior of Materials under Dynamic Loads, September, San Antonio, 1967.Google Scholar
- Valanis, K. C.: Unified Theory of Thermomechanical Behavior of Viscoelastic Materials. Symposium on the Mechanical Behavior of Materials under Dynamic Loads, September, San Antonio, 1967.Google Scholar
- Perzyna, P., and W. Wojno: Notes on an Elastic/viscoplastic Material, (In preparation), 1968.Google Scholar