The Effect of Some Physical Forces on Action Potentials in Guinea Pig Sciatic Nerve
KeywordsConduction Velocity Refractory Period Radio Telemetry Radial Acceleration Zero Gravity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. M. Morrell, Nature 184: 4693 p. 1129 Oct 10, (1959).Google Scholar
- R. M. Morrell, Digest of Scientific Papers, XII Annual Conference on Electrical Techniques in Biology and Medicine. PGME of IRE Nov. 10, (1959).Google Scholar
- R. M. Morrell, NASA Research Proposal RU-434 (unpublished) June (1959).Google Scholar
- R. M. Morrell, Symposium on Space Physiology, American Association for the Advancement of Science, Chicago, Dec. 28, (1959).Google Scholar
- J. E. Ward, USAF Sch. Aviation med. Report No. 57–121, July (1957).Google Scholar
- J. A. Roman et al., J. Aviation Med. (Feb. 1959) Vol. 30, No. 21.Google Scholar
- C. F. Gell, J. Appl. Physiol. 14 (4): 621–624 July 1959.Google Scholar
- C. S. Spyropoulos, Am. J. Physiol. 189: 214, 1957.Google Scholar
- S. J. Gerathewohl and H. D. Stallings Jr., Report US Sch. Av. Med. Randolph AFB, Texas. 58–105 July 1958.Google Scholar
- Idem. J. Aviation Med. 28: 345–355, (1957).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 1961