Massless Particles and Analytic Continuation in Mass
The fundamental importance of the massless particles in physics is seen from the fact that almost all known interactions are dominated by a massless particle (with an extrapolation to soft mesons (m→o) in the case of strong interactions) (Table 1).
KeywordsAnalytic Continuation Gauge Condition Massless Particle Pole Term Subsidiary Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. O. Barut, (to be published).Google Scholar
- 3.A. O. Barut, In Quantumelectrodynamics, ed. by P. Urban (Springer-Verlag, 1965).Google Scholar
- 4.A. O. Barut and A. Baran, Trieste ICTP-report (in preparation).Google Scholar
- 6.For a critical discussion see G. Kramer and W. F. Palmer, Argonne preprint (Dec. 1968).Google Scholar
- 7.A. O. Barut, IC/69/12 (Trieste preprint)Google Scholar
- 10.A. O. Barut and C. B. Ünal, A. Ü. F. F. preprint 69/1 (to be published).Google Scholar