Comparison of Two- and Three-Nucleon Isoscalar Charge form Factors
Isoscalar charge form factors of elastic electron scattering on two- and three-nucleon systems are calculated using exchange current operators derived from the extended S-matrix method. It is found that Paris and Bonn force models do not allow a simultaneous description of the corresponding observables for the deuteron and three-nucleon system.
KeywordsForm Factor Partial Wave Force Model Pair Density Nucleonic Form Factor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Adam, Jr. H. Göller and H. Arenhóvel, Contribution to this ConferenceGoogle Scholar
- J. Adam, Jr. H. Göller and H. Arenhövel, Mainz preprintGoogle Scholar
- H. Henning, J. Adam, Jr. and P. U. Sauer, Hannover preprintGoogle Scholar
- H. Henning, P. U. Sauer and W. Theis, Nucl.Phys., in printGoogle Scholar
- [16a]M. Gari and W. Krümpelmann, Phys.Lett 141B, 95 (1984)Google Scholar
- M. Gari, International Conference on Unified Concepts in Many-Body Problems, Stony Brook (1986)Google Scholar
- H. Henning, Ph.D. thesis, Universitât HannoverGoogle Scholar
- H. Henning, J. Adam, Jr. and P. U. Sauer, in preparationGoogle Scholar