The Many Facets of QCD at Low and Medium Energies: The Role of the Nucleus
In the perspective of a European collaboration for a continuous wave electron accelerator in the 15–30 GeV energy range, we present the first ideas and numerical simulations on the most important and original aspects of this project. We emphasize the role that the nucleus can play in unravelling the quark dynamics at low and intermediate energies.
KeywordsDuty Cycle Baryon Resonance Free Nucleon High Momentum Transfer Colour Transparency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Proceedings of the European Workshop on Hadronic Physics with Electrons beyond 10 GeV, Dourdan, October 7–12,1990, Nucl. Phys. A532 (1991)Google Scholar
- S.J. Brodsky, in Proceedings of the Thitteenth International symposium on Multiparticle Dynamics, Eds. E.W. Kittel, W. Metzger and A. Stergion, ( World Scientific, Singapore, 1982 )Google Scholar
- A. Müller, in Proceedings of the Seventeenth Rencontre de Moriond, Ed. J. Thran Than Van (Editions Frontières, Gif-sur-Yvette,1982)Google Scholar
- H. Borel et al., in ref. and private communicationGoogle Scholar
- R. Mc Keown, in ref.Google Scholar
- H. Fonvieille, in progressGoogle Scholar
- S.J. Brodsky and P. Hoyer, in ref.Google Scholar
- V Breton and C. Martin, in ref.Google Scholar
- A. Bialas, in ref.Google Scholar
- N. Pavel, in ref.Google Scholar
- EMC Collaboration, report at XX High En. Phys. Conf. (Munich 1988 ) L.S. Osborne et al., Phys. Rev. Letters, 40 (1978) 1624Google Scholar
- P. Bertin and G. Fournier, private communicationGoogle Scholar