Photodisintegration of 4He
The photodisintegration of 4He is calculated by employing recent integrodifferential equation techniques and an optical potential treatment of final state interaction. The results obtained reproduce the characteristic low-energy behaviour exhibited within the integral equation approach, and are in excellent agreement with latest experimental data also at higher energies.
KeywordsFinal State Interaction Giant Resonance Optical Potential Treatment Integral Equation Approach Born Amplitude
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Casel and W. Sandhas, Czech. J. of Phys. B36 301 (1986) and refs. quoted therein.Google Scholar
- Going over from the simple separable interactions used in  to the Malfliet-Tjon (MT I + III) potential yields an even stronger flattening: S.A. Sofianos, H.Fiedeldey, H. Haberzettl, and W. Sandhas, Int. Workshop on Microscopic Methods in Few-Body Systems, Kalinin, 1988.Google Scholar
- W. Oehm, S.A. Sofianos, H.Fiedeldey, and M. Fabre de la Ripelle, Phys. Rev. C43, 25 (1991).Google Scholar
- A.N. Gorbunov, Proc. of the P.N. Lebedev Institute, 71, 1 ( 1976 ); R.T. Jones, Ph.D. thesis, Virginia Polytech Inst. and State Univ., Blacksburg, Virginia (1988).Google Scholar
- B.S. Podmore and H.S. Sherif, in Few-Body Problems in Nuclear and Particle Physics, ed.: R.J. Slobodrian et al., Laval Univ. Press, Quebec, 1975.Google Scholar
- J.A. Tjon, Phys. Lett. 63B, 391 (1976); A.C. Fonseca, Few-Body Systems I, 69 (1986).Google Scholar