Expert System and Database Interaction in the Legal Domain
1. Project Objectives and General Features — 2. System Interaction: The Relational Database — 3. Database Documentary Coverage — 4. Database Management — References.
KeywordsExpert System Semantic Network Legal Authority Classification Table Legal Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ADDIS T.R., Expert Systems: An Evolution in Information Retrieval, in “Information Technology: Research and Development”, 1982, 1 (4), pp. 301–324.Google Scholar
- ASLIB (ed.), Informatics 8: Advances in Intelligent Retrieval, “Proceedings of a Conference Jointly Sponsored by Aslib, the Aslib Informatics Group, and the Information Retrieval Specialist Group of the British Computer Society”, 1985 April 16–17, Oxford ( England ), Aslib, 1985, 314 pp.Google Scholar
- BELKIN N.J., CROFT W. Bruce, Retrieval Techniques, in Williams Martha E. (ed.), Annual Review of Information Science and Technology, Vol. 22, Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Elsevier Science Publishers B.V. for the American Society for Information Science, 1987.Google Scholar
- BELKIN N.J., VICKERY ALINA, Interaction in Information Systems: A Review of Research from Document Retrieval to Knowledge-Based Systems, London, England: British Library, 1985, 250 pp. (Library and Information Research Report 35).Google Scholar
- BELL D.A. An Architecture for Integrating Data. Knowledge. and Information Bases, vedi ASLIB (ed.), pp. 240–257.Google Scholar
- BROOKS H.M., DANIELS P.J., BELKIN N.J. Problem Descriptions and User Models: Developing an Intelligent Interface for Document Retrieval Systems. Advances in Intelligent Interface for Document Retrieval Systems Advances in Intel linget Retrieval, in “Proceedings of Informatics–8”, London, Aslib, 1985, pp. 191–214.Google Scholar
- DANIELS P.J. The User Modelling Function of an Intelligent Interfaces for Document Retrieval Systems, in “Proceedings of Sixth International Research Forum in Information Science (IRFIS 6): Intelligent Information Systems for the Information Society”, 1985 September 16–18, Frascati (Italy), Amsterdam, North Holland, 1986, pp. 162–176.Google Scholar
- EVENS M., VANDERDORPE J., WANG Y.C. Lexical Semantic Relations in Information Retrieval, in William S. (ed.) Humans and Machines’ the Interface through Language, Norwood (NJ), Ablex, 1985, pp. 73–100.Google Scholar
- SPARCK JONES K., Natural Language Interfaces for Expert Systems An Introductory Note, in “Research and Development in Expert Systems: Proceedings of the Fourth Technical Conference of the BCS Specialist Group on Expert Systems”, 1984 18–20 December, Warwick (England), Cambridge ( England ), Cambridge University Press, 1985, pp. 85–94.Google Scholar
- WILLIAMS M.E., Transparent Information Systems through Gateways Front Ends Intermediaries and Interfaces, in “Journal of the american Society for Information Science”, 1986 July, 37 (4), pp. 204–214.Google Scholar
- WILLIAMS M.E., KINNUCAN M., SMITH L.C., LANNOM L., CHO D., Comparative Analysis of Online Retrieval Interfaces, in “Proceedings of the Forty-Ninth Annual Meeting of the American Society for Information Science”, 1986 September 28–October 2, Chicago (IL), Medford (NJ), Learned Information, 1986, pp. 365–370.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag/Wien 1990