Adaptation Algorithms for 2-D Feedforward Neural Networks
The generalized weight adaptation algorithms presented in [6, 11] are extended for 2-D madaline and 2-D two-layer FNN’s.
KeywordsError Vector Feedforward Neural Network Neural Network Controller Adaptive Neural Network Multilayered Neural Network
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. R. E. Ahmed, On the Stability of Two-Dimensional Discrete Systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. AC-25, No 3, June 1980, pp. 551–552Google Scholar
- 5.T. Kaczorek, Two-Dimensional Linear Systems, Springer-Verlag, 1985Google Scholar
- 9.Special issue on intelligent control, Int. J. Contr., vol. 56, Aug. 1992Google Scholar
- 10.B. Widrow, M. A. Lehr, 30 Years of Adaptive Neural Networks: Perceptron, Madaline, and Back-Propagation, Proc. IEEE, vol. 78, Sept. 1990, pp. 1415–1442Google Scholar
- 11.S. H. Żak, H. J. Sira-Ramirez, On the Adaptation Algorithms for Feedforward Neural Networks, in Theoretical Aspects of Industrial Design, D. A. Field, V. Komkov, Eds. New York. SIAM, 1990, pp. 116–133Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag/Wien 1995