Using of Neural-Network and Expert System for Imissions Prediction
The result of our analysis is oriented to the formation of a warning system by the prediction of the concentration of suphure dioxide (SO2) on the basis of a hydrometeorological forecast. The analysis carried out in this study is based on the application of neural nets (NN) and expert system (ES) methodology The prediction is made by putting to use both NN and ES in the form of an integrated system.
KeywordsExpert System Vertical Temperature Gradient Hydrometeorological Data Czech Hydrometeorological Institute Knowledge Seeker
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.De Wispelaere C. (eds): Air Pollution Modeling and Its Application n. New York and London: Plenum Press 1983.Google Scholar
- 2.Huston Judith M. (eds): Expert Systems for Environmental Applications. Washington, American Chemical Society 1990.Google Scholar
- 3.Kohonen T. and coll.: Artificial Neural networks Elsevier Sci.Publ.,North-Holland 1991, p.1371–74.Google Scholar
- 4.Kuzmin S.M., Solovyov V.D.: Int.J.Appl.Exp.Syst. 1, 1, 1993.Google Scholar
- 5.Sjöberg J. and coll.: SYSID’94 2, 49–72 1994, Copenhagen Denmark.Google Scholar