NeXTGene: A graphical user-interface for GENESIS under NeXTStep
Experimenting with genetic algorithm (GA) systems can be substantially supported by graphical user interface (GUI) frontends to GA-kernels. We briefly describe our ideas about what a GUI for evolutional systems might look like. Our first results in designing an interface with the help of NeXTStep’s Interface Builder 1 are presented.
KeywordsGenetic Algorithm Graphical User Interface Registered Trademark Control Window Neural Network Simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Grefenstette J J et al., GENESIS and OOGA: Two Genetic Algorithm Systems, Melrose, 1991.Google Scholar
- Schraudolph N N et al, A User’s Guide to GAucsd 1.2, University of California, 1991.Google Scholar
- Hughes M, Genetic Algorithm Workbench Documentation, Cambridge, 1989.Google Scholar
- Voigt H M and Born J, The Evolution Machine, Manual Version 2.1, Berlin, 1991.Google Scholar
- de Garis H, Genetic Programming: Building Artificial Nervous Systems with Genetically Programmed Neural Network Modules, in: Soucek B (ed.), Neural and Intelligent Systems Integration, New York, 1991.Google Scholar