Workshop of the European Collaborating Centres in Addiction Studies (ECCAS)
A selection of papers was presented at the above workshop. The purpose of the workshop was to introduce ECCAS, present the preliminary findings of its first major study and present short papers on some of the work and the experiences of the participating centres.
KeywordsMethadone Maintenance Treatment Substance Misuse Methadone Maintenance Drug Addict Opiate Addiction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (1993) AIDS and Drug Misuse Update (London HMSO).Google Scholar
- 2.van de Wijngaart, G.F. (1990) Supply on Demand: Maintenance or Abstinence. In Ghodse, A.H.,Kaplan, C.D. and Mann,R.D. (eds) Drug Misuse and Dependence. Parthenon, Carnforth.Google Scholar
- 3.Ghodse,A.H. (1989) Drugs and Addictive Behaviour: A Guide to Treatment. Blackwell.Google Scholar
- 4.Ghodse, A.H. Tregenza, G. and Li, M. (1987) Effect of fear of AIDS of sharing injection equipment among drug abusers. British Medical Journal, 689–699.Google Scholar
- 5.Ghodse, A.H. (1992) Treatment Characteristics Schedule, report prepared and submitted to the European Commission. Division of Addictive Behaviour, St. George’s Hospital Medical School, London.Google Scholar
- 1.Plan Nacional sobre Drogas. Delegacion del Gobierno para el Plan Nacional Sobre Drogas. Informe de situacion y memoria de actividades, 1992 Minsiterio de Sanidad y Consumo, Madrid, 1993Google Scholar
- 2.Reisenger M. Aids and drug addiction in the European Community. European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA). Commission of the European Communities, 1993Google Scholar