Simulation of Differential Interferometry and Comparison with Experimental Results
This paper presents the computational simulation of a differential interferometer in a Mach-Zehnder arrangement with objects located outside the center of the interferometer. The computer simulation corresponds well to an experimental setup. This is illustrated for several basic phase objects. The theoretical models of these objects are discussed. The concept of an interactive visualization system for the analysis of phase objects is presented and finally some results allowing a comparison between experimental and simulated interferograms are shown.
KeywordsLight Beam Refraction Index Heated Plate Height Field Phase Object
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Exner. personal communication.Google Scholar
- J. D. Foley, A. v. Dam, S. K. Feiner, and J. F. Hughes.Computer Graphics — Principles and Practice. Addison-Wesley, 1990.Google Scholar
- S. Harrington.Computergraphik — Einftihrung durch Programmierung. McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1988.Google Scholar
- [5.]J. Pöpsel, U. Claussen, R.-D. Klein, and J. Plate.Computergraphik — Algorithmen und Implementierung. Springer Verlag, 1994.Google Scholar
- A. Watt.3D Computer Graphics. Addison-Wesley, 1993.Google Scholar