Mugla Tourism Information System
- 174 Downloads
Mugla is a province of Turkey located in the south west corner of the Anatolian peninsula.
KeywordsObject Management Group Common Object Request Broker Architecture Interface Definition Language Tourism Data Reliable Data Collection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Saaty, Thomas L. Hierarchy Process MacGraw-Hill (1980)Google Scholar
- Box, G.E.P., Jenkins, G.M. Time Series Analysis:Forecasting and control,Holden-Day. (1970)Google Scholar
- Özsu, M.T., Dayal, U., Valduriez, P. Distributed Object Management, Morgan Kaufmann, 1994.Google Scholar
- Dogac, A., Dengi, C., Özsu, M.T. Building Interoperable Databases on Distributed Object Management Platforms, to appear in Communications of the ACM.Google Scholar
- Dogac., A., Dengi, C., Kilic, E., Ozhan, G., Ozcan, F., Nural, S., Evrendilek, C., Halici, U., Arpinar, B., Koksal, P., Kesim, N., Man-cuhan, S. A Multidatabase System Implementation on CORBA, in Proc. of RIDE’96. Google Scholar
- Hollingsworth, D. The Workflow Reference Model. Workflow Management Coalition Specification, TC00–1003 (Draft 1.0 ), 1994.Google Scholar
- Miller, J., Sheth, A., Kochut, K., Wang, X. CORBA-Based Run-Time Architectures for Workflow Management Systems. in Journal of Database Management, 7(1), 1996.Google Scholar
- Soley R.M. (ed.), Stone C.M. Object Management Architecture Guide, Third Edition, John Wiley & Sons, 1995.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag/Wien 1997