Part of the Few-Body Systems book series (FEWBODY, volume 11)
Electromagnetic Excitation of Baryon Resonances and the CLAS N* Program
The status of N* physics with electromagnetic probes is discussed. The experimental program with CLAS and first preliminary data are presented.
KeywordsVector Meson Quark Model Transition Form Factor Constituent Quark Model Single Pion Production
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.I. Aznauryan and S. Stepanyan: private communicationGoogle Scholar
- 6.P. Stoler: contribution presented at this workshopGoogle Scholar
- 10.M. Ripani: lecture presented at this workshopGoogle Scholar
- 15.L. Kisslinger: talk presented at the CEBAF/INT Workshop on N* physics, Seattle, Washington, September 9–13, 1996Google Scholar
- 18.V. Burkert and B. Mecking: Large Acceptance Detectors for Nuclear Physics, in: Modern Topics in Electron Scattering, eds. B. Frois, I. Sick, World Scientific, Singapore, 1991Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1999