Benchmark calculations for the n+t system
The results for the n+t reaction obtained by solving the Faddeev-Yakubovsky and AGS equations are presented. We show how the resonant behaviour, which is the main feature of the n+t elastic cross section, is missed by the realistic NN potentials when limited to the j = 1 waves.
KeywordsDifferential Cross Section Elastic Cross Section Resonant Behaviour Benchmark Calculation Triton Binding Energy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Ciesielski: Thèse Université J. Fourier (Grenoble) (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.F. Ciesielski, J. Carbonell, C. Gignoux: Phys. Lett. B (in press)Google Scholar
- 6.M. Viviani: Contribution to this conferenceGoogle Scholar
- 8.D. Hüber: Contribution to this conferenceGoogle Scholar
- 9.A.C. Fonseca: Contribution to this conferenceGoogle Scholar