Channel Selection in Proton-Deuteron Bremsstrahlung at 190 MeV
For the first time an exclusive proton-deuteron bremsstrahlung experiment has been performed in which all the exit channels can be identified separately. Preliminary results indicate we are able to identify the different exit channels with high accuracy. For the 3 and 4-body final state, no high quality calculations are available at the present time.
KeywordsExit Channel Channel Selection Radiative Capture Deuteron Wave Function Radiative Capture Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Huisman et al.: these proceedingsGoogle Scholar
- 5.N. K al ant arN ayestanaki, J. Mulder and J. Zijlstra: submitted to Nucl. Inst, and Meth. AGoogle Scholar
- 6.M. Volkerts et al.: submitted to Nucl. Inst, and Meth. AGoogle Scholar
- 9.KVI Annual Report 1997, KVI (1997) Google Scholar
- 10.O. Scholten: Private communicationGoogle Scholar