Locality in Relativistic Quantum Mechanics
Part of the Few-Body Systems book series (FEWBODY, volume 14)
Manifolds of essentially localized states can be defined within the framework of relativistic quantum mechanics without reference to infinite systems.
KeywordsUnitary Representation Infinite System Mass Operator Linear Manifold Relativistic Quantum Mechanic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.R. Haag, “Local Quantum Physics”, Springer Verlag (1993)Google Scholar
- 4.B.D. Keister and W. N. Polyzou, Adv. in Nuc. Phys. 20, 225 (1991)Google Scholar
- 6.W.N. Polyzou, J. Math. Phys. to be published.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Brunetti, D. Guido and R. Longo, “Modular Localization and Wigner Particles”; math-ph/0203021v2Google Scholar
- 9.L. Fasarella and B. Schroer: J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 35 (2002)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag/Wien 2003