Optimization of DMOS Transistors for Smart Power Technologies by Simulation and Response Surface Methods
DMOS transistors for smart power technologies were investigated by extensive use of process and device simulation. For the task of simultaneously optimizing a multitude of parameters, experimental designs and response surface methods were used.
KeywordsThreshold Voltage Contour Line Breakdown Voltage Diffusion Time Response Surface Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. J. Baliga, IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, ED-33,1936(1986)Google Scholar
- A. Andreini, C. Contiero, and P. Galbiati, IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, ED-33,2025(1986)Google Scholar
- A. Preußger et. al., Proc. ISPSD 1991, p.195Google Scholar
- TMA SUPREM-3 User’s Manual, Technology Modeling Associates, 1990Google Scholar
- TMA TSUPREM-4 User’s Manual, Technology Modeling Associates, 1991Google Scholar
- TMA MEDICI User’s Manual, Technology Modeling Associates, 1992Google Scholar