Helena: A Physical Modeling for the DC, AC, Noise and Non Linear HEMT Performance
A friendly software for the modeling of HEMTs called HELENA for Hemt ELEctrical properties and Noise Analysis is presented. Using this software, the DC, AC, noise and non linear performance of any kind of HEMT realized on either GaAs or InP substrates can be obtained. HELENA is very fast and gives results in a good agreement with experiments.
KeywordsNoise Performance Noise Analysis Gate Leakage Current Reverse Gate Linear Device
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. A. Sandborn and al.: IEEE Trans. on Elec. Dev., Vol. ED-34, No. 5 May 1987Google Scholar
- J. Alamkan and al.- European transactions on telecommunications and related technologies, Vol. I, No. 4, July-August 1990Google Scholar
- A. Cappy, W. Heinrich: IEEE Trans. on Electron Dev., Vol. 36, No. 1 Feb. 1990Google Scholar
- - W. Shockley and al. In Quantum Theory of Atoms, Molecules and the Solid State. Academic Press, New York, 1966, pp. 537–563.Google Scholar
- H. Hillbrand and al. - IEEE Trans. on circuits and systems, Vol. cas-23 No. 4 April 1976, pp. 235–238.Google Scholar
- F. Danneville and al.: MTT Symposium - Atlanta - June 1993.Google Scholar
- G. Dambrine and al. - Trans. IEEE-MIT, March 1993.Google Scholar