Efficient and Rigorous 3D Model for Optical Lithography Simulation
A new workstation-based rigorous model for 3D vector lithography simulation is introduced. The model extends a successful 2D lithography model, and has been applied to the simulation of 3D photomasks. The theory behind the new model is presented, and examples are given of the model’s results and computational efficiency. The procedures for extending the model to the simulation of 3D optical alignment, metrology and photoresist bleaching problems are also given.
KeywordsAerial Image Gauge Freedom Optical Alignment Light Scattering Effect Waveguide Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. M. Yuan, A. J. Strojwas. Proc. of SPIE Microlithography Vol. 1264, 1990.Google Scholar
- K. D. Lucas, C. M. Yuan, A. J. Strojwas. SISDEP IV 1991.Google Scholar
- K. D. Lucas, A. J. Strojwas. Proc. of SPIE Microlithography Vol. 1809, 1992.Google Scholar
- H. Tanabe. Proc. of SPIE Microlithography Vol. 1674, 1992.Google Scholar
- K. K. H. Toh, A. R. Neureuther. Proc. of SPIE Microlithography Vol. 1463, 1991.Google Scholar
- K. D. Lucas, H. Tanabe, A. J. Strojwas. Proc. of SPIE Microlithography Vol. 2440, 1995.Google Scholar