A formal representation of DSS generator
It is usual that an MIS (management information system) is categorized by the three levels, TPS (transaction processing system), MIS in a narrow sense and DSS (decision support system). A TPS of the first level constitutes the infra-structure of an MIS, which handles transaction process of a business, and maintains a corporate DB (data base). This DB supplies basic information for the MIS.
KeywordsModel Space Operational Control Turing Machine Model Platform Input Alphabet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. R. Dolk, et al., “Model Integration and Theory of Models”, Decision Support Systems 9, 1993.Google Scholar
- K. M. Van. Hee, Information Systems Engineering, Cambridge UP, 1994.Google Scholar
- M. D. Mesarovic and Y. Takahara, Abstract Systems Theory, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Science, Springer, 1989.Google Scholar
- R. H. Sprague, Building Effective Decision Support System, Crolier Computer Sciemce Libarary, 1983.Google Scholar
- Y. Takahara, J. Iijima and N. Shiba, “Model Management System”, Systems Science, 1987.Google Scholar
- Y. Takahara, N. Shiba and H. Tanaka, “An implementation of unified programming on actDSS”, Decision Support Systems 18, 1996.Google Scholar
- A. W. Wymore, Model-Based Systems Engineering, CRC Press, 1993Google Scholar