Λ-Λ Interferometry in (K−,K+) Reactions at P(K−) = 1.8 GeV/c
We study (K −,K +) reactions on nuclear targets (12C and 9Be) at incident K − momentum of P(K −) =1.65 and 1.8 GeV/c by using the intranuclear cascade model combined with the correlation function technique. We compare the calculated results with two different sets of elementary mesonbaryon cross sections, but we cannot find significant differences in K + spectra and ΛΛ invariant mass spectra. The calculated ΛΛ invariant mass spectrum in 9Be(K −,K + ΛΛ) reaction at P(K −) = 1.8 GeV/c shows a comparable yield to that in 12C target reaction.
KeywordsFinal State Interaction Invariant Mass Spectrum Baryon Resonance Solid Histogram IntraNuclear Cascade
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. Ohnishi, Y. Hirata, Y. Nara, S. Shinmura, Y. Akaishi: Proc. of KEK-Tanashi Int. Symp. on Physics of Hadrons and Nuclei, Tokyo, Japan, December 14-17, 1998, Nucl. Phys. A, in press, nucl-th/9903021Google Scholar
- 4.J. Nakano et al. (BNL-E906 collaboration): in this proceedingsGoogle Scholar
- 5.T. Tamagawa et al. (BNL-E906 collaboration): Private CommunicationGoogle Scholar
- 7.cG.E. Brown :Z. Phys.C59, 85 (1993)Google Scholar
- 8.aV.D. Barger and D.B. Cline:Phenomenological Theories of High Energy Scattering, New York: Benjamin 1969.Google Scholar