Relativistic Multichannel Scattering Theory with Particle Creation
The creation of a mathematically rigorous multichannel relativistic quantum scattering theory that includes particle creation and annihilation has been an important goal in theoretical physics for many decades. Even in such a thoroughly worked-over field as pion-nucleon physics the goal has remained unrealized . This basic problem is here reexamined from a perspective that is different in some important respects from the main traditional approaches. In particular, it is not a local quantum field theory  nor is it based on the Bakamjian-Thomas construction .
KeywordsVertex Function Modern Mathematical Physic Nonrelativistic Quantum Mechanic Relativistic Quantum Field Theory Root Factor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. Weinberg:The Quantum Theory of Fields, Vol. I.Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995Google Scholar
- 3.B. D. Keister and W. N. Polyzou: In: J. W. Negele and E. W. Vogt (eds.): Advances in Nuclear Physics, Vol. 20, p.225. New York: Plenum 1991Google Scholar
- 4.H. Garcilazo and T. Mitzutani:πNN Systems, p.76. Singapore: World Scientific 1990Google Scholar
- 5.M. Reed and B. Simon:Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, Vol. II, p.162. New York: Academic 1975Google Scholar
- 9.M. Reed and B. Simon:Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, Vol. Ill, p.83. New York: Academic 1979Google Scholar