Structure of the Nucleon based on a Relativistic 3-Body Approach to the NJL Model
Part of the Few-Body Systems book series (FEWBODY, volume 12)
After a brief review of the relativistic Faddeev approach to the nucleon in the NJL model, some results for the nucleon structure functions and the nuclear matter equation of state are discussed.
KeywordsValence Quark Faddeev Equation Effective Coupling Constant Quark Exchange Nucleon Structure Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.R.L. Jaffe: 1985 Los Alamos school on Relativistic Dynamics and Quark Nuclear Physics, eds. M.B. Johnson and A. Pickleseimer. New York: Wiley 1985Google Scholar
- 8.F. Lenz, K. Ohta, M. Thies, K. Yazaki: (to be published)Google Scholar
- 11.H. Mineo, W. Bentz, K. Yazaki: nuclth-9907043, to appear in Phys. Rev. C (Nov. 1999)Google Scholar
- 13.T.D. Lee and G.C. Wick: In: Mesons in Nuclei, eds. D.H. Wilkinson and M. Rho, p.869. Amsterdam: North-Holland 1979Google Scholar
- 15.W. Bentz, A.W. Thomas, K. Yazaki: (in preparation)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 2000