Hadron Dynamics in Meson-Baryon Few-Body Systems
Ehime approach on effective one-boson-exchange potentials (OBEP) for YN and YY interactions is reviewed. The potentials use the SU(3) invariant framework for the pseudoscalar, scalar and vector nonet-mesons and also employ additional SU(3) violating elements. Successful results on (1) ΛN and ΛΛ interactions, (2) ΞN, Ξ-nucleus, and ΞΞ interactions and (3) ΛN — ΣN coupled interactions are reviewed. The Ehime results are compared with the Nijmegen(SC97f) ones and discriminating points are discussed. Furthermore, comments are made on the recent progress concerning the πNN — ηNN quasibound state and the two-nucleon resonances.
KeywordsDifferential Cross Section Scalar Meson Quasibound State Incident Momentum Faddeev Calculation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.K. Miyagawa: Private communication; ibid, Proc. of Asia-Pacific Few-Body Conference, August, 1999, Kashiwa, ChibaGoogle Scholar
- 5.Y. Yamaguchi, K. Tominaga, Y. Yamamoto, T. Ueda: Contribution to Asia-Pacific Few-Body Conference, August, 1999, Kashiwa, Chiba; ibid, Ehime University preprint, May 24, 2000, posted on http://www.sci.ehimeu. ac.jp/muon / papers / xn000524.htmlGoogle Scholar
- 6.K. Tominaga, T. Ueda: Ehime University preprint, October, 2000; K. Tominaga: Ph. D. Thesis, Ehime University, March, 1999Google Scholar
- 17.A. M. Green, J. A. Niskanen, S. Wycech: Phys. Lett. 394, 253 (1996)Google Scholar
- 19.H. Garcilazo: Talk in XVIIth European Conference on Few-Body Problems in Physics, 11-16 September 2000, Evora, PortugalGoogle Scholar
- 20.H. Witala: Talk in this conferenceGoogle Scholar