A user friendly computer program is presented for the automatic generation of finite and boundary element meshes. The program is designed to be used by professionals that are relatively inexperienced in the use of numerical simulation software.
KeywordsMesh Generation Tunnel Excavation Simple Region Excavation Boundary Finite Element Method Mesh
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
-  Kitware, Inc. 469 Clifton Corporate Parkway Clifton Park, New York 12065 USA http://public.kitware.com/VTK/Google Scholar
- Dünser C. (2001) Simulation of sequential tunnel excavation with the bound- ary element method. Doctoral Thesis, Institute for Structural Analysis, Graz University of TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- Beer, G. (2001) Programming the Boundary Element Method. Wiley, UKGoogle Scholar
- Herrmann L.R. (1976) Laplacianisoparametric grid generation scheme. Journal of the Engineering Mechanics Division ASCE, 102, EM 5: 749-756Google Scholar
- Jones R.E. (1979) QMESH: A self-organizing mesh generation program. SLA-73-1088, Sandia National LaboratoriesGoogle Scholar