Mass Operator in the SU(3)-Symmetric Strong Coupling Theory With Pseudoscalar Mesons
The strong coupling approximation scheme has been used in the quantum field theory almost only for the meson field interacting with a static fermion source. The first works in this direction considered the ΠN system . At the end of the 4O’s the interest decreased, but later the excited isobaric states of the nucleon predicted by the strong coupling theory were found experimentally as nuc- leon resonances. New interest arose after the discovery of the SU(3) symmetry of strongly interacting particles  with the aim to connect the properties of different SU(3)-multiplejbs by a dynamical theory.
KeywordsStrong Coupling Pseudoscalar Meson Mass Operator Meson Field Lower Order Approximation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2a.Y. Dothan and Y. Ne’eman, Proc. 2nd Top-ical Conf. on resonant particles, Athens, Ohio, 1965Google Scholar
- “Die Näherungen der starken Kopplung in der Mesonentheorie”, Oberwol-fach (1959), mimeographed lecture notes; see also: Topical Conf. on dynamical groups and infinite multiplets, ICTP report IC/69/54, Miramare -Trieste, 1969.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Tolar, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- 5.L. Kanthack and J. Tolar, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- 6.P. Exner and J. Tolar, Czech J. Phys. Bl9 (1969).Google Scholar