Nuclidic Masses and Binding Energies of Nuclei from Samarium to Lutetium
There is a great scarcity of experimental data on the precise measurement of nuclidic masses in the range of rare earth elements. The survey paper1 on the Nuclidic Masses gives a critical review of all the data available up to 1960 and contains averages, calculated by the method of the least squares, of all the values obtained from both nuclear data and mass-spectrometrical measurements. In actual fact, however, the great majority of nuclidic masses reported in that paper have been calculated on the basis of one report2, since no other mass-spectrometrical data were available at that time, while available nuclear data in this range of masses were very scarce and only fragmentary by nature.
KeywordsBinding Energy Nuclear Reaction Mass Difference Nuclear Data Mercury Isotope
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.R. A. Demirkhanov, T. I. Gutkin, V. V. Dorokhov, and A. D. Rudenko, Atomic Energy (USSR) 2, 21 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.R. A. Demirkhanov, V. V. Dorokhov, and M. I. Dzkuya, DAN USSR 146, No 1, 72 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Demirkhanov, T. I. Gutkin, O. A. Samadashvili, and I. D. Karpenko, Izd. AN USSR, vol. XXV, No 7, 871 (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.R. A. Demirkhanov, T. I. Gutkin, and V. V. Dorokhov, Jetph 37, vol. 5 (II).Google Scholar
- 11.R. A. Demirkhanov, T. I. Gutkin, and V. V. Dorokhov, Izv. AN USSR, series of Physics, XXV, No 1, 124 (1961).Google Scholar
- 12.R. A. Demirkhanov, V. V. Dorokhov, and M. I. Dzkuya, JETPh 40, vol. 6, 1572 (1961).Google Scholar
- 14.V. A. Kravzov, Izv. AN USSR, series of Physics 18, 5 (1954).Google Scholar
- 15.N. Zeldes, Proceedings of the International Conference on Nuclidic Masses, p. 151. Toronto: University of Toronto Press. 1960.Google Scholar
- 16.B. S. Djelepov, and G. F. Dranitzina, Systematisation of the beta-decay energies. Izd. AN USSR, 1960, M.Google Scholar