Recent Mass Values Obtained at McMaster University
In reporting the recent work done at McMaster University, we are including the first detailed description of the mass spectrometer as well as a discussion of the mass difference values that have been obtained.
KeywordsNeutron Number Neutron Separation Energy Mass Table Electrostatic Analyser Oscilloscope Screen
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Hintenberger, and L. A. König, Advances in Mass Spectrometry, p. 16. Edited by J. D. Waldron. London: Pergamon Press. 1959.Google Scholar
- 6.H. E. Duckworth, G. R. Bainbridge, N. R. Isenor, J. T. Kerr, and P. C. Eastman, Nuclear Masses and Their Determination, p. 75. Edited by H. Hintenberger. London: Pergamon Press. 1957.Google Scholar
- 11.L. A. König, J. H. E. Mattauch, and A. H. Wapstra, (1961) Nuclear Data Tables, Part 2. Edited by Katherine Way (National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council, Washington 25, D. C).Google Scholar
- 12.R. A. Demirkhanov, V. V. Dorokhov, and M. I. Dzkuya, Isotope Masses and Binding Energy of Nuclei in the Region from Strontium to Ruthenium. J. Exptl. Theoret. Phys. (USSR) 40, 1572 (1961).Google Scholar
- 13.R. A. Demirkhanov, T. I. Gutkin, O. A. Samadashvili, and I. K. Karpenko, Atomic Masses of Tin and Antimony Isotopes. Izvest. Akad. Nauk. SSSR, Ser. Fiz. 25, 871 (1961).Google Scholar
- 14.R. R. Ries, R. A. Damerow, and W. H. Johnson, Preceedings of the International Conference on Nuclidic Masses, p. 446. Edited by H. E. Duckworth. Toronto: University of Toronto Press. 1960.Google Scholar
- 16.B. L. Cohen, and O. Chubinsky, Stripping-Reaction Studies in the Zr and Mo Isotopes. Bull. Amer. Phys. Soc. 8, 376, U 7 (1963).Google Scholar