Applications in the Field of Nuclear Physics of the Orsay Double Deflexion Isotope Separator
We shall give here a brief review of experiments done with the help of the first or both stages of the Orsay separator during its first year of operation.
In this short summary we shall not enter into the details of the nuclear physics problems studied but rather give a review on the possibilities of an instrument of this type.
KeywordsIsotope Dilution Spallation Reaction Mercury Isotope Gold Target Double Deflexion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Andersson, G., and al., Phil. Mag. 45, 621 (1954)Google Scholar
- Andersson, G., and al., Phil. Mag. 46, 70 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.Sarrouy, J. L., see page 184.Google Scholar
- 7.Albouy, G., M. Gusakow, and N. Poffé, C. R. Ac. Sciences (Paris, Oct. 1960).Google Scholar
- 8.Mme P. Kilcher and J. Jabstrevsky, Private Communication.Google Scholar
- 9.Dionisio T. S., Private communication.Google Scholar