Sputtering by Ions with 10–65 keV Energy
The sputtering experiments described in this paper were made with the 90° electromagnetic isotope separator in our laboratory .
KeywordsMass Number High Current Density Target Material Target Atom Thick Oxide Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Rol, P. K., Thesis (Amsterdam 1960).Google Scholar
- 3.Bohr, N., Mat. Fys. Medd. Dan. Vid. Selsk. 18, no. 8 (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.Brewer, L., in: Chemistry and Metallurgy of Miscellaneous Materials Nat. Nucl. Energy Series Div. IV. vol. 19 B, p. 13.Google Scholar
- 5.Thermodynamic Properties of Metals and Alloys, Min. Res. Lab. University of California.Google Scholar
- 6.Smith, M. L., Proc. 1955 Harwell Isotope Conf., Chapter 7.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag in Vienna 1961