Electromagnetic Isotope Separation Before and After Activation in a Reactor or Cyclotron
In experimental nuclear physics, isotope-separated radioactive sources are often required. The possibility of employing the electromagnetic method for separation is very attractive, since this method, under ideal circumstances, will lead to an almost complete isotope separation in one step.
KeywordsRadioactive Isotope Stable Isotope Source Strength Isotope Separator Direct Deposition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Nielsen, K. O., Proc. 1955 Harwell Isotope Conf., Chapter 9 (1956).Google Scholar
- Thulin, S., Ark. Fys., 9, 107 (1955).Google Scholar
- Nielsen, K. O., Thesis (1958).Google Scholar
- Uhler, J., and T. Alväger, This book, Chapter IV; p. 193.Google Scholar
- Sidenius, G., and O. Skilbreid, This book, Chapter VI; p. 243.Google Scholar