Mucous cysts of the soft tissues are very common and occur in adult age.
KeywordsTendon Sheath Ganglion Cyst Synovial Lining Synovial Cyst Myxoid Matrix
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1943.Ghormley R.K., Dockerty M.B.1943: Cystic myxomatous tumors about the knee: Their relation to cysts of the menisci. J. Bone Joint Surg., 25, 306–318.Google Scholar
- 1961.Mcevedy V.1961: Simple ganglia. Br. J. Surg., 49, 585–594.Google Scholar
- 1963.Barrett R., Cramer F.1963: Tumors of the peripheral nerves and so-called ganglia of the peroneal nerve. Clin. Orthop., 27, 135–146.Google Scholar
- 1965.Becton J.L., Young H.H.1965: Cysts of semilunar cartilage of the knee. Arch. Surg., 90, 708–712.Google Scholar
- 1968.Sarpyener M.A., Ozcurumez O., Seyhan F.1968 : Multiple ganglions of tendon sheaths. J. Bone Joint Surg.,50-A, 985–990.Google Scholar
- 1973.Zachariae L., Vibe-Hansen H.1973: Ganglia. Recurrence rate elucidated by follow-up of 347 operated cases. Acta Chir. Scand., 139, 625–628.Google Scholar
- 1974.Cobb C.A. 3rd, Moiel R.H.1974 : Ganglion of the peroneal nerve. Report of two cases. J. Neurosurg.,41, 255259.Google Scholar
- 1976.Angelides A.C., Wallace P.F.1976: The dorsal ganglion of the wrist: its pathogenesis, gross and microscopic anatomy, and surgical treatment. J. Hand Surg., 1, 228–235.Google Scholar
- 1982.Soren A.1982: Pathogenesis, clinic and treatment of ganglion. Arch. Orthop. Trauma Surg., 99, 247–252.Google Scholar
- 1986.Oertel Y.C., Beckner M.E., Engler W.F.1986: Cytologic diagnosis and ultrastructure of fine-needle aspirates of ganglion cysts. Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med., 110, 938–942.Google Scholar
- 1995.Bianchi S., Abdelwahab 1.F., Kenan S., Zwass A., Ricci G., Palomba G.1995: Intramuscular ganglia arising from the superior tibiofibular joint: CT and MR evaluation. Skeletal Radiol., 24, 253–256.Google Scholar
- 1996.Breidahl W.H., Adler R.S.1996: Ultrasound-guided injection of ganglia with corticosteroids. Skeletal Radiol., 25, 635–638.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 1999