Chondroma is an intramedullary hamartoma, originating from aberrant germs of cartilage, and composed of well differentiated hyaline cartilage.
KeywordsFibrous Dysplasia Giant Cell Tumor Glomus Tumor Tubular Bone Physeal Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Mancini U.: 1967 Tumors of the skeleton of the hand. Bull. Hosp. Joint Dis., 28, 61–103.Google Scholar
- Jewusiak E.M., Spence K.F., Sell K.W.: 1971 Solitary benign enchondroma of the long bones of the hand. Results of curettage and packing with freeze-dried cancellous-bone allograft. J. Bone Joint Surg., 53-A, 1587–1590.Google Scholar
- Rockwell M.A., Enneking W.F.: 1971 Osteosarcoma developing in solitary enchondroma of the tibia. J. Bone Joint Surg., 53-A, 341–344.Google Scholar
- Takigawa K.: 1971 Chondroma of the bones of the hand. A review of 110 cases. J. Bone Joint Surg, 53-A, 1591–1600.Google Scholar
- Sanerkin N.G., Woods C.G.: 1979 Fibrosarcomata and malignant fibrous histiocytomata arising in relation to enchondromata. J. Bone Joint Surg., 61-B, 366–372.Google Scholar
- Crim J.R. Mirra J.M.: 1990 Enchondroma protuberans. Report of a case and its distinction from chondrosarcoma and osteochondroma adjacent to an enchondroma. Skeletal Radiol.,19 431–434.Google Scholar
- Nelson D.L. Abdul-Karim F.W., CARTER J.R. Makley J.Y.: 1990 Chondrosarcoma of small bones of the hand arising from enchondroma. J. Hand Surg.,15-A 655–659.Google Scholar
- Tordai P. Hoglund M., Lugnegard H.: 1990 Is the treatment of enchondroma in the hand by simple curettage a rewarding method? J. Hand Surg.,15-B 331–334.Google Scholar
- Hasselgren G., Forssblad P., TornvallA.: 1991 Bone grafting unnecessary in the treatment of enchondromas in the hand. J. Hand Surg., 16-A, 139–142.Google Scholar
- Shih C.S., Wang L.S., Yang S.S., Fahn H.J., Wu L.H., Chen W.Y., Huang M.H.: 1996 DNA flow cytometric analysis of chest-wall chondroma and chondrosarcoma. Scand. J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg., 30, 157161.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 1999