Practical aspects of computed radiography (CR)
Technical principles and historical aspects of CR are treated in chapter 3.2.3 (digital radiology in chest imaging) respectively have been described elsewhere .
KeywordsCompute Radiography Imaging Plate Digital Radiography Image Dose Edge Enhancement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Braunschweig R, Klose HJ, Neugebauer E, Busch HP (1997) Digital radiography — results of a survey (part A) and a consensus conference (part B) Eur Radiol 7 (Suppl 3): S94 — S101Google Scholar
- Workman A, Cowen AR (1992) Exposure monitoring in photostimulable phosphor computed radiography. Rad Prot Dosim 43 (1–4): 135–138Google Scholar
- Chotas HG, Floyd CE, Dobbins JT Ill, Ravin CE (1993) Digital chest radiography with photostimulable storage phosphors: signal-to-noise ratio as a function of kilovoltage with matched exposure risk. Radiology 186: 395–398Google Scholar
- Dobbins JT Ill, Rice JJ, Beam CA, Ravin CE (1992) Treshold perception performance with computed and screeen-film radiography: implications for chest radiography. Radiology 183: 179–187Google Scholar
- Greene RE, Oestmann JW, Schaefer CM (1992) Digital Radiography in chest disease. In: Greene RE, Oestmann JW (eds) Computed digital radiography in clinical practice. Thieme, New York, pp 72–101Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 2001