Extraction Species of Niobium and Tantalum with Some Novel Extracting Agents
Niobium and tantalum have virtually no cationic chemistry, but form several kinds of anionic species. Such behaviour is in particular important in extraction mechanism of all types of extracting agents. The tendency of both metals to form polynuclear species, dependent on metal concentration, pH, ligand type and electronegativity, is well known. However, even in systems such as oxalic and tartaric acid solutions, the characterisation of anionic metal complexes has not been fully established (1).
KeywordsOrganic Phase Phosphoryl Group Acid Oxalic Solution Amine Salt Extraction Coefficient
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.FAIRBROTHER, F., and TAYLOR, J.B., J.Chem.Soc. (London), 1956, 4946; Nabivanec, B.I., Zhur.neorg.khim., 8, 2302 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.GORIčAN, H., and GRDENIć, D., Proc.Chem.Soc., 1960, 228.Google Scholar
- 3.GORIčAN, H., and GRDENIć, D., J.Chem.Soc. (London), 1964, 513.Google Scholar
- 4.DJORDJEVIć, C, and GORIčAN, H., to be published.Google Scholar
- 5.DJORDJEVIć, C., GORIčAN, H., LOVRECEK, D., and Tan, S.L., to be published.Google Scholar
- 8.DJORDJEVIć, C, GORIčAN, H., and TAN, S.L., to be published.Google Scholar
- 9.DJORDJEVIć, C, GORIčAN, H., and SEVDIć, D., to be published.Google Scholar