Optimal Constrained Cycles in Graphs
Part of the CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences book series (CISM, volume 175)
This chapter is devoted to the study of some constrained Periodic Optimization problems which have been considered in the literature.
KeywordsAverage Cost Constraint Rate Basic Cycle Unconstrained Problem Optimal Cycle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E.L. Lawler, “Optimal Cycles in Graphs and the Minimal Cost-to-Time Ratio Problem” in `Periodic Optimization’ edited by A. Marzollo, CISM — Springer Verlag, 1973.Google Scholar
- A. Locatelli, P. Migliarese and S. Rinaldi, “Constrained Periodic Optimization of Finite Automata” in `Periodic Optimization’ edited by A. Marzollo, CISM — Springer Verlag 1973.Google Scholar
- E. L. Lawler, and S. Rinäldi, “Optimal Constrained Cycles in Graphs” Proceedings of Int. Symp. on Systems Engineering and Analysis, Purdue Univ., Lafayette, Oct. 1972.Google Scholar
- G.B. Dantzig, W.O. Blattner and M.R. Rao,“Finding Cycle in a Graph with Minimum Cost-to-Time Ratio with Application to a Ship Routing Problem” Theory of Graphs, Int. Symp., Roma, Italy, July 1966, published by Dunod, Paris and Gordon and Breach, N.Y., pp. 77–83.Google Scholar
- A. Locatelli, P. Migliarese and S. Rinaldi, “Periodic Optimization of Finite Automata” IEEE Conference on Systems Engineering and Society, Washington, D.C., Oct. 1972.Google Scholar
© CISM, Udine 1975