Optimal Unconstrained Cycles in Graphs
Part of the CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences book series (CISM, volume 175)
his chapter is devoted to the problem of finding optimal cycles in graphs.
KeywordsLinear Programming Problem Average Cost Binary Search Deterministic Case Optimal Cycle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- I.V. Romanovskii, “Optimization of Stationary Control of a Discrete Deterministic Process” Kibernetica, vol. 3, n.2, pp. 66–78, March-April 1967 ( American translation in “Cybernetics”).Google Scholar
- S. Rinaldi, “Asymptotic Properties of the Cost Functions Associated to Any Infinite Path in a Finite Graph” 11th Int. Autom. and Instrum. Conf., Milano (Italy), Nov. 1970, published by Mondadori, Milano, Italy.Google Scholar
- R. Howard, “Dynamic Programming and Markov Processes” Technology Press and Wiley, 1960.Google Scholar
- R. Howard, “Dynamic Probabilistic Models” Volume II, John Wiley and Sons, 1971.Google Scholar
- A. Fillieres, “Cycles with Minimum Average Length” Report n.67–21 of the Operations Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, June 1967.Google Scholar
- G.B. Dantzig, W.O. Blattner and M.R. Rao “Finding a Cycle in a Graph with Minimum Cost to Time Ratio with Application to a Ship Routing Problem” Theory of Graphs, Int. Symp., Roma, Italy, July 1966, published by Dunod, Paris and Gordon and Breach, N.Y., pp. 77–83.Google Scholar
- E. L. Lawler, “Optimal Cycles in Doubly Weighted Directed Linear Graphs” Theory of Graphs, Int. Symp., Roma, Italy, July 1966, published by Dunod. Paris and Gordon and Breach, N.Y., pp. 209–213.Google Scholar
- R. Bellman, “Functional Equations in the Theory of Dynamic Programming, XI—Limit Theorems” Rend. Circolo Mat. Palermo, vol. 8, n. 3, pp. 343–345, 1959.Google Scholar
- A. Kaufman and R. Cruon, “Dynamic Programming” Academic Press, New York, 1967.Google Scholar
- S. Rinaldi and P. Rozzoni, “Iterative Methods in Function Space for the Optimization of Markov Chains” Ricerca Operativa, n. 2, pp. 35–37, April 1971 (in Italian).Google Scholar
- B. Fox, “Finding Minimal Cost-Time Ratio Circuits” Operations Research, vol. 17, n. 3, pp. 546–550, May-June 1969.Google Scholar
- G.B. Dantzig, “Linear Programming and Extensions” Princeton University Press, Princeton, N.J., 1963.Google Scholar
- J.Y. Yen, “On the Efficiencies of Algorithms for Detecting Negative Loops in Networks” Santa Clara Business Review, University of Santa Clara, California, vol. 2, n. 1, pp. 52–58, 1971.Google Scholar
- R. Aris, G.L. Nemhauser and D.J. Wilde, “Optimization of Multistage Cyclic and Branching Systems by Serial Procedures” AIChE J., vol. 10, n. 6, pp. 913–919, Nov. 1964.Google Scholar
- U. Bertelé and F. Brioschi, “Non Serial Dynamic Programming” Academic Press, New York, 1973.Google Scholar
© CISM, Udine 1975