Some Current Research in Decoding Theory
Part of the International Centre for Mechanical Sciences book series (CISM, volume 216)
Two central problems of coding for noisy channels are:
Find high-performance codes
Devise efficient but practical decoding methods.
KeywordsParity Check Code Word Cyclic Code Dual Code Parity Check Matrix
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Massey, J.L., Threshold Decoding, Cambridge Mass.: M.I.T. Press, 1963.Google Scholar
- Lin, S. and E.J. Weldon, Jr., “New Efficient Majority-Logic Decodable Cyclic Codes,” presented at the 1972 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, Asilomas, Calif.Google Scholar
- Rudolph, L.D. and C.R.P. Hartmann, “Maximum-Radius Analog Threshold Decoding”, presented at the 1975 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, Notre Dame, Ind.Google Scholar
- Rudolph, L.D. and C.R.P. Hartmann, “Algebraic Analog Decoding”, presented at the IEEE Information Theory Workshop, Lenox Mass-, June 1975. To be submitted to the IEEE Trans. on Inform. Theory.Google Scholar
- Hartmann, C.R.P., and L.D. Rudolph, “On Optimum Symbol-by-Symbol Decoding Rule for Linear Codes”, Submitted to the IEEE Trans. on Inform. Theory.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 1975