Non—Cooperative Differential Games
Part of the International Centre for Mechanical Sciences book series (CISM, volume 190)
Here we shall consider non-cooperative play in the sense of Nash. Again, we shall restate the definitions and results of Chapter 1 as they apply to the situation discussed in Chapter 2.
KeywordsNash Equilibrium Collective Bargaining Differential Game Transversality Condition Admissible Strategy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References for Chapter 4
- [4.1]Ciletti, M.D., Differential Games with Information Time Lag, in Topics in Differential: Games (ed. E. Blaquière, A.), North Holland, Amsterdam, 1973.Google Scholar
- [4.2]Blaquière, A., Differential Games with Time Lag, in Techniques of Optimization (ed. Balakrishnan, A.V.) Academic Press, N.Y., 1972.Google Scholar
- 3J Case, J.H., Toward a Theory of Many Player Differential Games, SIAM J. Control, Vol. 7, No. 2, 1969.Google Scholar
- [4.4]Leitmann, G. Differential Games, in Differential Games: Theory and Applications (eds. Ciletti, M.D. and Starr, A.W. ), ASME, N.Y., 1970Google Scholar
- [4.5]Ho, Y.C. and Starr, A.W., Nonzero-Sum Differential Games, J. Optim. Theory Appl., Vol. 3, No. 3, 1969.Google Scholar
- [4.6]Ho, Y.C. and Starr, A.W., Further Properties of Nonzero-Sum Differential Games, J. Optim. Theory Appl., Vol. 3, No. 4, 1969.Google Scholar
- [4.7]Isaacs, R., Differential Games Wiley, N.Y., 1965.Google Scholar
- [4.8]Berkovitz, L.D., Necessary Conditions for Optimal Strategies in a Class of Differential Games and Control Problems, SIAM J. Control, Vol. 5, No. 1, 1967.Google Scholar
- [4.10Leitmann, G. and Mon, G., On a Class of Differential Games, in Advanced Problems and Methods for Space Flight Optimization (ed. Fraeijs de Veubecke) Pergamon, N.Y., 1969.Google Scholar
- [4.11]Blaquière, A. and Leitmann, G., Jeux Quantitatifs Gauthier-Villars, Paris, 1969Google Scholar
- [4.12]Stalford, H. and Leitmann, G. Sufficiency Conditions for Nash Equilibria in N-Person Differential Games, in Topics in Differential Games (ed. A. Blaquière), North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1973.Google Scholar
- [4.13]Leitmann, G. and Stalford, H., Sufficiency for Optimal Strategies in Nash Equilibrium Games, in Techniques of Optimization (ed. A. V. Balakrishnan ), Academic Press, N.Y., 1971.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 1974