On Solvable Nonlocal Boundary-Value Problems
The nonlocal models which are being used in practice can be classified with respect to the form of their static equations into three categories: the volume-integral (VIM), the volume-surface integral (VSIM), and the integro-differential models (IDM). They will be discussed in more detail later. The general theory of nonlocal models for linear, homogeneous elastic media given by Rogula1 permits a systematic approach to the construction of such models. In this paper we shall not construct of them but only discuss the existing actually used class of models.
KeywordsEquilibrium Equation Fundamental Solution Surface Force Nonloca1 Elasticity Boundary Force
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rogula, D., On nonlocal continuum theories of elasticity, Anchives of Mechanics, 25, 233, 1973Google Scholar
- 3.Weissmann, A.M. and Kunin I.A., Boundary-value problems in nonlocal elasticity, PMM, 33, 5, 1965 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Rymarz, Cz., Boundary problems of the nonlocal theory, Pnoc. Van. Pnob!., 4, 1974.Google Scholar
- 6.Sztyren, M., Boundary-value problems and surface forces for integral models of nonlocal elastic bodies, But. Acad. Pot. Set., Sen. ScL Techn., vol. 27, 327, 1979.Google Scholar
- 7.Sztyren, M., Boundary-value problems and surface forces for integro-differential models of nonlocal elastic bodies, Butt. Acad. Pot. Sc-.., Sen. ScL Techn., vol. 27, 335, 1979.Google Scholar
- 8.Kunin. I.A., Theory of elastic media with microstructure, NonLoca.E’.theory 06 eLa4t-Laj, (in Russian), Moscow, 1975.Google Scholar
- 9.Datta, B.K., and Kröner, E., Nichtlocale Elastostatic: Ableitung aus der Gittertheorie, Ze-Lt. Phy4., 196, 203, 1966.Google Scholar
- 10.Kröner, E., Elasticity theory of materials with loi:g-range cohesive forces, Int. J. Sotcd. Sxnuct., 33, 1967.Google Scholar
- 13.Rogula, D., and Sztyren, M., On the one-dimensional models in nonlocal elasticity, LU.U. Acad. Pot. Sci. Sc Techn., 9, 341, 1978.Google Scholar
- 15.Barnett D.M., On admissible solutions in nonlocal elasticity, Lattice dynam-.c.5, P. raamon Press, 1965.Google Scholar