Design of Connections
Although a lot of research on aluminium alloys has been carried out in the past, relatively little attention has been given to their structural behaviour. Therefore, in the past most design rules for aluminium alloys were based on design rules for steel.
KeywordsFriction Stir Welding Adhesive Bonding Bridge Deck Resistance Spot Welding Ultimate Limit State
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- TALAT, Training in Aluminium Application Technologies“, ATP — Aluminium Training Partnership, EAA, Brussels, 1994.Google Scholar
- Mazzolani, F.M., “Aluminium Alloy Structures”, 1s` edition, Pitman, London, 1985.Google Scholar
- Soetens, F., “Welded connections in aluminium alloy structures”, HERON, Vol. 32, 1987.Google Scholar
- Thomas, W.M., “Friction stir welding and related friction process characteristics”, Proceedings INALCO, Cambridge, 1998.Google Scholar
- Eurocode 9 “Design of aluminium structures”, European Committee for Standardisation (CEN), Brussels, 1998.Google Scholar
- Soetens, F., “Design of welded aluminium connections”, Stahlbau, Ernst & Sohn, Berlin, 1998.Google Scholar