Numerical Simulation of Motorcycles Crash Test
Recently has been introduced the ISO 13232 standard in order to granter security in crash. Objective of this communication is to demonstrate how the multibody model can be used to make a first screening of the projects before verification on the field.
KeywordsImpact Side Multibody Model Crash Test Lateral Impact National Highway Traffic Safety
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Stanley H., Backaitis Harold, J. Mertz.. Hybrid III: the first human-like crash test dummy III. SAE. User’s manual Working Model by MSC.Google Scholar
- Shawn P McGuan. Human Modelling — From Bubblemen to Skeleton.SAE.Google Scholar
- Cossalter, V. (1997). Cinematica e Dinamica della Motocicletta. Progetto. ISO 13232(1–8).Google Scholar
- Annuario ISTAT 2000.Google Scholar
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.Google Scholar
- National Center for Statistics & Analysis.Google Scholar
- Object-Oriented Modeling, Simulation, Optimization and Visualization of Biomechanical System.Google Scholar