Part of the International Centre for Mechanical Sciences book series (CISM, volume 219)
A Generalization of the Rate-Distortion Theory and Applications
We start with the well known model of a communication system:
KeywordsConvex Function Generalize Entropy Rate Distortion Asymptotic Optimality Average Distortion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Berger, T., Rate Distortion Theory, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 1971.Google Scholar
- 2.Ziv, J., Zakai, M., On functionals satisfying a data-processing theorem, IEEE Trans. on Inf. Th., IT-19, 275, 1973.Google Scholar
- 5.Van Trees, H.L., Detection, Estimation and Modulation, Wiley, New York, 1968; Vol. I.Google Scholar
- 7.Bellini, S., Tartara, G., Bounds on error in signal parameter estimation, IEEE Trans. on Communications, 340, 1974.Google Scholar
- 8.Chazan, D., Ziv, J., Zakai, M., Improved lower bounds on signal parameter estimation, IEEE Trans. on Inf. Th., IT-21, 90, 1975.Google Scholar
- 9.Kailath, T., The divergence and Bhattachayya distance measures in signal selection, IEEE Trans. Commun. Technol., COM-15, 52, 1967.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 1975