The Happening Possibilities of Main Vibration Faults Coming from More Than 160 Example Cases in Rmispp (Rotating Machines in Steam Power Plants)
In this paper, authors intend to provide “A Real Picture” in RMISPP, “What Kind of Main Vibration Fault Will Happen?” according to the statistics and analysis of more than 160 example cases in the passing two decades by means of 8 statistic — analysis tables, just for giving readers an integrated consideration when they carry out their design work about the on-line diagnostic system, the arrangement of transducers or monitors, the focus on the critical condition and the real time date processing, etc. as the original basis of monitoring and diagnosis.
KeywordsTorsional Vibration Foundation Vibration Steam Flow High Pressure Turbine Steam Power Plant
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chu-Zhen Xu, Jin-Yuan Schi, Others, “Analyses of lmportant Events of Shaft Faults in High Power Plant Units, Aborad and Domestic”, Research Report, Shanghai Power Epuipment Research Institute, Oct, 1989.Google Scholar
- Wei-Xin Shi, “The Vibration of Steam Power Generator Unit”, Book, By Water Conservancy and Electric Power Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- Zheng-Ya He, Zhao-Yi Wang, The Selected Editor of Diagnosis Cases of Machinery Faults”, Book, Xian Jiao Tong University Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- Proceedings of IMMDC ’89, ’90, ’90.Google Scholar
- Proceedings of NC — M & EFD ’86, ’88, ’91.Google Scholar