Experimental Investigation of Turbine Blades in Service
The article deals with the investigation of the rotor blade vibrations in the last low pressure stage of the steam turbine. The first part of this article is devoted to the functional analyse of the mathematical model and in the second part some results of the measurements on the blades in the service are presented.
KeywordsResonant Frequency Turbine Blade Steam Turbine Rotor Blade Steam Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Danék O.: Modal analysis of non conservative continua. Textbook for Short Course on Modal Analysis, Institute of Thermomechanics AS CR, Prague 1993, in Czech.Google Scholar
- 2.Kopriva V.: The Measurements of the Blades on the Test Turbine for Aerodynamical Test, Strojirenstvi, 7 (1966), p. 19–23, in Czech.Google Scholar
- 3.Roth M.: Vibration Measurement on Turbomachine Rotor Blades with Optical Probes, Int. Fluids Eng. Gas Turbine Conf., New Orleans, Publ. by ASME, New York, p. 215–224, March 10–13, 1980.Google Scholar
- 4.VGB report: Non contact Blade Vibration Measurement Technique. VGB Conference Steam Turbines, Nurnberg, 1990.Google Scholar
- 5.Vanék F., Pelc. F., Cibulka J: Radio Telemetry for Strain Measurements on Rotating Machine Parts,. Proceeding 30th International Conference on Experimental Stress Analysis, Czech Technical University, p. 309–313, Prague 1992.Google Scholar