Experimental Research of Dynamics of an Elephant Trunk Type Elastic Manipulator
built of a number of rigid links >3 connected with each other by kinematic joints of third, fourth and five class and controlled by a cable drive or a direct drive.
built as a continuos joint structure,
built of elastic links connected to each other by the joints or rigidly.
KeywordsHydraulic Actuator Coil Spring Rigid Link Control Card Proportional Valve
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Busko, Z., Frgczek,J., Morecki, A., Zielinka, T.: „Modelling and design of elastic manipulators and walking machine“; Proceed. of the 20th International Symposium on Industrial Robots; Tokyo Japan 1989Google Scholar
- Cieslak, R.: „Experimental stand for testing an elastic arm“; Proceed. of the 2nd Conference: „Experimental Methods in Design of Construction”; Szklarska Porgba 1995; (in Polish), pp 91–98.Google Scholar
- Cieslak, R, Morecki, A.: „Technical aspects of design and control of elastic manipulator of the elephant trunk type“; Proceed. of the 5th World Conference on Robotics Research, Cambridge Massachusetts USA 1994; pp 13–51–13–64Google Scholar
- Cieslak, R., Morecki, A.: „Elastic manipulator elephant trunk type–measurements system“; Proceed. of the 9th World Congress on Theory of Machines and Mechanisms; Milano Italy 1995; Vol 3, pp 1745–1747Google Scholar
- Cieslak, R., Morecki, A.: „ Elephant trunk type elastic manipulator–a tool for bulk and liquid materials transportation “ Proceed. of the 26th International Symposium on Industrial Robots; Singapore 1995, pp 229–232Google Scholar
- Malczyk, R., Morecki, A.: „Elastic manipulator of the elephant trunk type“ Biocybernetics and Biological Engineering. Vol. 7 1987Google Scholar
- Morecki, A. and others: „Robotics system - elastic manipulator combined with a quadruped walking machine“; Proceed. of the 7th CISM-IFToMM Symposium Ro.Man.Sy ‘86 Hermes 1988.Google Scholar