What is Periodic Optimization?
Part of the International Centre for Mechanical Sciences book series (CISM, volume 135)
Periodic Optimization is a somewhat new branch of Optimal Control Theory.
KeywordsTravelling Salesman Problem Optimal Control Theory Price Problem Optimal Cycle Periodic Optimization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G.B. DANTZIG, W.O. BLATTNER and M.R. RAO “Finding a Cycle in a Graph with Minimum Cost to Time Ratio with Application to a Ship Routing Problem” Theorie des Graphes Int. Symp. Roma, Italy, July 1966, Dunod, Paris.Google Scholar
- E.L. LAWLER “Optimal Cycles in Doubly Weighted Directed Linear Graphs” Theorie des Graphes Int. Symp. Roma, Italy, July 1966, Dunod, Paris.Google Scholar
- I.V. ROMANOVSKII: “Optimization of Stationary Control of a Discrete Deterministic Process”, Kibernetika, vol. 3, No 2, pp. 66–78, March - April 1967 (trans lated as Cibernetics).Google Scholar
- T.T. SZABO, W.A. LLOYD, M.R. CANNON, S.S. SPEAKER: “Controlled - Cycling Extraction”, Chemical Engineering Progress, vol. 60, No 1, pp. 66–70, January 964.Google Scholar
- R. ARIS, G.L. NEMHAUSER, D. J. WILDE: “Optimization of Multistage Cyclic and Branching Systems by Serial Procedures” A. I. Ch. E. Journal, vol. 10, No 6, pp. 913–919, November 1964.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 1972