Neighboring Special Configurations of Parallel Manipulators
Part of the International Centre for Mechanical Sciences book series (CISM, volume 438)
Special configurations of parallel manipulators and twists leading to neighbouring special configurations are considered.
KeywordsParallel Manipulator Special Configuration Special Zone Output Link General Configuration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Stewart, D., A Platform With Six Degrees of Freedom. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers., London, Vol. 180, Part 1, No 15, 1965, p. 371–386.Google Scholar
- Glazunov, V., Koliskor, A., Kraynev, A., Model, B., Classification Principles and Analyses Methods for Parallel Structure Spatial Mechanisms, Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, No 1, 1990, pp. 30–37.Google Scholar
- Parenti-Castelli, V., Innocenti, C., Direct Displacement Analysis for Some Classes of Spatial Parallel Mechanisms, Proceedings, VIII CISM-IFToMM Symposium on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators, Cracow, Poland, 1990, pp. 123–130.Google Scholar
- Funabashi, H., Takeda, Y., Determination of Singular Points and Their Vicinity in Parallel Manipulators Based on the Transmission Index, Proceedings, IX World Congress on the TMM Milano, Italy, 1995, pp. 1977–1981.Google Scholar
- Kraynev, A., Glazunov, V., Design and Analysis of Spatial Mechanisms with Parallel Structure, Proceedings, VIII World Congress on TMM, Prague, Czechoslovakia, 1991, pp. 105–108.Google Scholar
- Glazunov, V., Rashoyan, G., The Directions of Motions of 1-co-ordinate Manipulators from Special Configurations, Journal of Machinery,No 7, 1990, pp.9–12 (in rus.).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Wien 2002